1. Lebanon-Broumana: Muslim-Christian Consultation (July 1972) (M.L. Fitzgerald).
2. The Ahmadiyya Community and its expansion in Africa (M.L. Fitzgerald and J. Lanfry).
3. The Pillars of Islam (E. Tapiéro, transl. M.L. Fitzgerald).
4. Islam and the Bible (M.L. Fitzgerald).
5. New possibilities for Christian-Muslim Dialogue (J.B. Taylor).
6. Islam - History and Present Tendencies (J. Kenny).
7. Islam and Christianity: Convergence and Divergence (M.L. Fitzgerald).
8. A Muslim's view of Christianity: Ghulam Ahamad Parvez (R.A. Butler).
9. The Secretariat for Non-Christians is ten years old. A new spirit (M.L. Fitzgerald).
10. Islamics: Bibliography (1).
11-12. Islam and Dialogue. Some reflections on a current topic (Md. Talbî).
13. Bible and Qur'ân (J.M. Gaudeul).
14. Dialogue and Mission in the land of Islam (M. Borrmans, M. Allard and L. de Prenade).
15. Dialogue 1974: Cordoba and Tunis (J. Gelot).
16. The Foundations of Islam (1): the Qur'ân (E. Tapiéro, transl. M.L. Fitzgerald).
17. Inter-Religious Dialogue in Indonesia (J.W.N. Bakker).
18. The Pseudo-Gospel of Barnabas. Muslim and Christian Evaluations (J. Slomp).
19. Women in Islam (J.M. Gaudeul).
20. Islamics: Bibliography (2): Qur'anic Studies.
21. Islam according to Vatican II (R. Caspar).
22. Muslim-Christian Dialogue in Libya (Tripoli, February 1976) (M.L. Fitzgerald).
23. Islam and Christianity. Common doctrinal basis and areas of convergence (M.Borrmans).
24. The Foundations of Islam (2): The Tradition (Sunna and Hadith) (E. Tapiéro, transl. M.L. Fitzgerald).
25. Muslims and the Mystery of the Cross. Rejection or Incomprehension (M. Borrmans).
26. Love of God in Muslim Traditions (al-Ghazzâlî, transl. J. Pelletier).
27. Reflections after the Session "Niamey 1975" (J. Stamer).
28-29. Books for Dialogue: Christianity and Islam series (G. Barrette).
30. Christian Liturgy and Islamic Texts (M.L. Fitzgerald).
31. The Salvation of Non-Muslims (Muslim views) (J.M. Gaudeul)
32. Life Cycle of a Muslim (J.M. Gaudeul).
33. The Religion of Islam: a presentation to Christians (Md. al-Nowaihi).
34. A Muslim Experience of Prayer (Md. Talbî).
35. From One Year to Another: Muslim Festivals (J.M. Gaudeul).
36. A difficult dialogue: Chambésy (Switzerland) 1976 (J.M. Gaudeul and M.L. Fitzgerald).
37. The Qur'ân and Islamic Theology (M.L. Fitzgerald).
38. Dr. Syed Vahiduddin: A Muslim's Devotions (C.W. Troll).
39. Trying to Answer Questions (I) (R. Caspar, transl. C.W. Troll).
40. Islamics: Bibliography (3): Theology.
41. Legacies and Hopes in Muslim-Christian Theology (K. Cragg).
42. The 2nd International Muslim-Congress of Cordoba (Spain) (E. Galindo Aguilar).
43. Round the clock... on the Straight Path (daily life of a Muslim) (J.M. Gaudeul).
44. Islamic Values: Loving and imitating God according to Ghazzâlî (R. Arnaldez).
45. Trying to Answer Questions (II) (R. Caspar, transl. C.W. Troll).
46. Repentance in Muslim Traditions (J.M. Gaudeul).
47. Views on Poverty in Islam (S.J. Areeparambil).
48. Christians among Muslims (J.M. Gaudeul).
49. Trying to Answer Questions (III) (R. Caspar, transl. C.W. Troll).
50. Islamics: Bibliography (4): Mysticism.
51. Islam and Religious Experience (J.M. Gaudeul).
52. Christian-Muslim Dialogue: Foundations and Forms (M.L. Fitzgerald).
53. Jesus and His Message (Cordoba 1977) (H. Teissier).
54. The Muslim World League (Mushirul-Haq).
55. Islam in Search of Unity (J.M. Gaudeul).
56. Pilgrimage to... God (transl. E. Renaud).
57. The Pilgrimage (Prof. Hamidullah).
58. The Muslim-Christian Research Group (G.R.I.C.) (R. Caspar).
59. Current Criticism of Dialogue (J. Lopez-Gay).
60. Islam in the Sudan (Max Macram).
61-62. Recent History of Christian-Muslim Dialogue (M. Borrmans).
63. Prayer-beads in Islam (J.M. Gaudeul).
64. Human Rights (Muslim Views): C.A. Majul and A.A. Mawdûdî.
65. Christian and Islamic Revivals (T.B. Simatupang).
66. Asian Bishops meet at Kuala-Lumpur (M. de Gigord and J. Pereira).
67. Islam and Contraception (M. Borrmans).
68. Islam and the Spiritual Crisis of our Times (H. Nashabi).
69. Christ according to the Qur'ân (A. Merad).
70. Christianity, Islam and Nation-Building in Africa (J.M. Gaudeul).
71. Khomeini and Non-Muslims (H. Askari).
72. Jesus, a Sign for Christians and Muslims (M.L. Fitzgerald).
73-74. Christians in North Africa: The Meaning of our Encounters (Bishops' Conference).
75. Learning from Polemics (I): Central Themes (J.M. Gaudeul).
76. From Tolerance... to Spiritual Emulation (L. Pruvost).
77. A Community of Communities: the right to be different - the path of harmony (Md. Talbî).
78. Divine Sayings in Muslim Traditions: Hadith Qudsî (J.M. Gaudeul).
79. Jerusalem according to Islamic Religious Tradition (M. Borrmans).
80. Learning from Polemics (II): Minor Themes (J.M. Gaudeul).
81. Christianity in the Qur'ân (J. McL. Ritchie).
82. Bible Studies: God and Man (K. Cragg).
83. Medicine in Islam: a historical view (P. Johnstone).
84. A venture of Christian faith in view of dialogue with Islam (J.G. Magnin).
85. Basic Christian Communities in an Islamic setting (L. Mascarenhas).
86. The Qur'ân as a human document: Muhammad the man revealed by the Qur'ân (A.H. Johns).
87. Christ as seen by contemporary Muslim writers (Staff of "Se Comprendre").
88. Selected writings from Jamâl al-Dîn al-Afghânî.
89. Social Justice in Islam (C.W. Troll).
90. An example of Qur'anic Reading (M. Lagarde).
91. Muslim-Christian relations (G.E. Dion). Our presence among Muslims (B. Gremoli).
92. Abraham's faith and Islamic faith (Md. Talbî). Abraham in Islam and Christianity (R. Caspar).
93-94. Conversations in Cairo: contemporary Muslim views of other religions (W. Shepard).
95. Dialogue with Muslims in Bangladesh (B. McCahill). Bangladesh: Towards a Dialogue of Religions in a Muslim Land (J. D'Souza).
96. Prayer, Spirituality and Mysticism in Islam (A.H. Johns).
97. Theological and Apologetical Dimensions of Muslim Evangelization (S.P. Schlorff).
98. Reflections on Ramadan (R. Traynor).
99. Islam in North Yemen (E. Renaud).
100. God's Covenant with Mankind according to the Qur'ân (T. Michel).
101. General Index N° 1 - 100.
102. Minority Church in a Muslim Environment (J. Channan).
103. Islam and Reconciliation (I) (C.W. Troll).
104. Islam and Reconciliation (II) (C.W. Troll).
105. An interview with Khâlid Muhammad Khâlid (P. Branca).
106. The Prophet Muhammad in Christian Theological Perspective (D. Kerr).
107. Sin, Repentance and Forgiveness in the Qur'ân and Tradition (M. Lagarde).
108. Islam in the West: beyond confrontation, ambiguities and complexes (Md. Talbî).
109. A Muslim thinker in the days of Ecumenism (M. Abû Rayya - A. Merad).
110. Muslim Image of Christians (T. Farias).
111. The role of migration in the expansion of the Muslim faith (A. Ferré).
112. Christianity and Islam: Reflections on recent teaching of the Church (T. Michel).
113. Muslims and Christian in the Arab World (M.L. Fitzgerald).
114. Religious Tolerance and Peaceful Coexistence among Nigerians (J. Onaiyekan).
115. Islamic Mysticism (I) (R. Caspar).
116. Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Islam.
117. Pope Shenouda III: His 1985 Christmas Homily.
118. What do Christians mean when they say that Jesus is the Son of God (J. McL. Ritchie).
119. The Sûfî-s - Muslim Mystics (R. Fitzmaurice).
120. Circumcision in Islam (R. Caspar).
121. Islamic Mysticism (II) (R. Caspar).
122-123. History of the Christian-Muslim Relationship.
124. The Ideas of Muhammad Abduh and Rashid Rida concerning Jesus (Y.H. Seferta).
125. Mahmûd Taha and the Second Mission of Islam (E. Renaud).
126-127. Religious Liberty : A Muslim Perspective (Md. Talbî).
128. The Speech of the Holy Father John Paull II to Young Muslims (Casablanca, Morocco, Aug. 19, 1985).
129. Ultimate reality in popular Muslim religion in Egypt (B.A. Musk).
130. Islam as a Missionary Religion: some observations with special reference to South and Southeast Asia (C.W. Troll).
131. A Muslim appreciation of Christian Holiness (M.M. Ayyub).
132. The Vows of Religious LIfe in an Islamic Context (T. Michel).
133. The Sharî´a in Nigeria: a Christian view (J. Onaiyekan).
134. Maizbhandar and its Saints (J. D'Souza).
135. Sanctity outside the Church (P. Jackson).
136. W. M. Watt: Islam and Christianity Today (M. Borrmans).
137-138. Modern Trends in Indian Islamic Thought: the Recent Past (C.W. Troll).
139. Special Focus: Professor Khalid Alavi (D. Kerr and K. Alavi).
140. The Qur'anic view of other Religions: grounds for living together (C.W. Troll).
141-142. Moses in the Qur'ân: Finite and Infinite Dimensions of Prophecy (A.H. Johns).
143. Muhammad in the Qur'ân (A.J. Lane).
144. The Muslim World in 1986: a Flashback (A. Ferré).
145-146. Family Life: Common Concerns and Shared Values (2nd Muslim-Christian Consultation, Amman, Jordan).
147. Islam lived and perceived from within a Pluralistic Nation and World. the case of Maulana A.K. Azad (C.W. Troll).
148. Bangladesh: Muslim Hagiography in Popular Literature (G. Bozzini).
149-150 State and Religion (G.R.I.C.) (transl. M. Gagnon).
151. Trying to Answer Questions (I) (R. Caspar, transl. M. Gagnon):
- The Prophethood of Muhammad.
- Consecrated Celibacy.
152-153. Trying to Answer Questions (II) (R. Caspar, transl. M. Gagnon):
- The Church.
- Plurality of Religions and Religious Freedom.
154. About Brotherhood and Dialogue... among Muslims:
- Between Fraternity and Fratricide (A. Kamil).
- A Call to Solidarity to Prevent Disunion (Pres. H. Mubarak).
155. Mary, Mother of Jesus, in the Islamic Tradition (D.A. Kerr).
156-157. Aspects of Islam in the Soviet Union (A. Nikitin)
- The Qur'ân of ´Uthmân.
- Islam in the "Palmyra of the North" (Leningrad).
158-159. The Leviratic Custom in Northern Sudan (F. Sciannameo).
160. The Concept of Intercession in Islam (J. Channan).
161-162. The 12th Lambeth Conference of the Anglican Communion (1988).
163. Islam in the Horn of Africa: Penetration and Expansion (M. Gagnon).
164. Teaching the Christian Faith in the Faculties of Theology of Turkey (T. Michel).
165. "We Have Buried the Past". A Survey of the Life and Works of Md. ´Abduh (B. Huber).
166. The Russian Orthodox Church and Islam (A. Nikitin).
167. An African Brotherhood: The Tijâniyya (M.L. Fitzgerald).
168. The Gulf Crisis and Indonesian Muslims (T. Michel).
169-170. The Politics of Sharî´a and the Constitution of Nigeria (F. Duniya).
171-172. Qasîdat al-Burda (The Prophet's Mantle) (Al-Busîrî, transl. J. McL. Ritchie).
173. Sands of the Desert (R. Galenzoga)
174. The Vatican and the Gulf Crisis (Osservatore Romano, 11th March, 1991)
175. The Modernist Muslim Movement in Indonesia (S. Sunardi)
176-177. The Oriental Churches (I) (transl. M. Gagnon).
178. Shî´ite Understanding of the Qur'ân (M.L. Fitzgerald)
179. The Mandeans (transl. M. Nedjem and M. Gagnon)
180. Indexes of Encounter, N° 1 to 179.
181-182. Religious Freedom: The Basis of Dialogue (J. Kenny)
183. 25 Years of Christian-Muslim Dialogue: A Personal Journey (M.L. Fitzgerald)
184. Arab Christian Communities in the Middle East: A Precarious Survival (A. Kreutz)
185-186. Expanding New Vistas in Dialogue (J.H. Kroeger)
187. Islam and Us (Card. C.M. Martini)
188. Maneri in an Ignatian Perspective (P. Jackson)
189-190. Mission and Dialogue: the Example of Islam (C.W. Troll)
191-192. Dialogue and Proclamation (The Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue)
193-194. Swahili Islam: Continuity and Revival (J. Lacunza Balda)
195-196. The Pope’s Visit to the Sudan: A Survey through the Sudanese Press.
197. Relations between Muslims and Christians in Africa (M.L. Fitzgerald)
198. Women in Islamic Mysticism (G. Scattolin)
199-200. Islam in India (P. Jackson)
201-202. The Conference on Religions in the Sudan
203. Fr. George Anawati: A Pioneer and Witness of Muslim-Christian Dialogue (G. Scattolin)
204-205. Islamic Fundamentalism, Islamic Ummah and the World Conference on Muslim Minorities (S.Z. Abedin)
206. The Challenge of Other Religions: from the Problematic to the Possible (C. McVey)
207-208. Women in Muslim-Christian Dialogue (C. Jones)
209. Questions regarding Muslim-Christian Dialogue (P. Smith)
210. Survey of Muslim-Christian Relations in the Philippines (S. D'Ambra)
211-212. Christian and Muslim Theologies (J. Ritchie)
213. Cooperation between Muslims and Christians (J.C. Burke)
214. Christian-Muslim Relations in the Philippines (J. Ante)
215. Aspects of Contemporary Islamic Leadership in East Africa (J. Lacunza Balda)
216. What is Radical Islam ? One Answer (A.J. Lane)
217-218. Contemporary Islam Annotated Bibliography (1) (J. Lacunza Balda)
219. The Dogma and Rites of Islam through the Texts (E. Tapiéro: English Translation by M.L. Fitzgerald)
220. Islam and Pluralism in India (C.W. Troll)
221. The Zangon Kataf Crisis in Respect of Minority Culture in Northern Nigeria (F. Duniya)
222-223. Abraham-Ibrâhîm in the Monotheistic Traditions (Forum P.I.S.A.I. – January 26, 1996)
224. Some notes on the Islamic View of Women (M.L. Fitzgerald)
225. The Impact of the Transformations in the Modern World on the Family: the Example of Bangladesh (N. Sultana)
226. The Greatness and Humility of God (Archbishop G. Khodr)/The Usurpation of God’s Greatness (A.A. Nayed)
227. Islamic Angelology: Revelation, Tradition and Philosophical Elaboration. Some Brief Observations (O. Lizzini)
228. Crises of Religion in the Holy Land (T.F. Stransky)
229. Jesus in a Shî´ite Commentary (M.L. Fitzgerald)
230. How Mary holds Muslims and Christians in Conversation (W. Keeler)
231-232. Contemporary Islam Annotated Bibliography (2) (J. Lacunza Balda)
233. The Cistercian Martyrs of Algeria, 1996 (M.B. Pennington)
234-235. Muslim Communities in Australia: an Opportunity for Inter-Faith Conciliation (A.H. Johns)
236-237. Islamic Identity and Divine Law: Notes on the Concept of Sharî´a (L. Pruvost)
238. Muhammad’s World (R. Caspar)
239. Christian-Muslim Relations in the 21st Century (Card. F. Arinze)
240. Is a Renewal of Islamic Thought Possible? (C. Van Nispen and E. Farahian)
241. The Pillars of Islam according to the Shî´a (M.L. Fitzgerald)
242. Islam in South Africa, with special reference to the Western Cape (C. Clohessy)
243. Praying with Muslims? (J. Stamer)
244. Islamic Ethics: What the Qur’ân says (J. Kenny)
245. The Islamic Community and the Unity of Mankind (C. Troll)
246. The ‘Mad Doctor’ of Northern Ghana: On the Borders of Islam and Christianity (P.J. Ryan)
247. Christians and Muslims in Europe: Perspectives for Dialogue (M.L. Fitzgerald)
248. Principles for Dialogue between Christians and Muslims in Africa (S. Brown)
249. A Variety of Approaches to Interfaith Dialogue (T. Michel)
250. Indexes of Encounter 1 - 249.
Contemporary Islam: Three Schools of Thought (M. Lagarde)
Contemporary Islam: Annoted Bibliography (J. Lacunza-Balda)
God's Most Beautiful Names (B. Davary)
A Significant Voice of Contemporary Islam in India (C. W. Troll)
Muslim Identity: A Question from the Philippines (W. J. LaRousse)
Living throught the 900th Anniversary of the First Crusade: To apologise or not to apologise? (C. Chapman)
The Holy See, Jerusalem and the Middle East (J.-L. Tauran)
Islam on the Eve of the 21st Century (A. A. Engineer)
The Portrait of Christ in the Qur'ân (J. Pereira)
Christian-Muslim Dialogue: A Survey of Recent Developments (M. Fitzgerald)
261. Living one's faith in a pluralist context (Etienne Renaud)
262. Religious foundamentalism and political hegemony (Darius Oliha Makuja)
263. Christian-Muslim Enconter: a New Zealand Perspective (Rev. Dr. Douglas Pratt)
264. The jubilee visits of Pope John Paul II to Mount Sinai and the Holy Land
265. Glimpses along a Sufi Path (Christopher Clohessy)
266. A glance at the Muslim life-cycle in the Philippines (W.J. LaRousse)
267. A Bradford window into Islamic Britain (P. Riddell to P. Lewis)
268. Religions as public actors (W.F. Vendley)
269. Religion and peace : Islamic perspectives (Dr A. Kilani & M. Ceric)
270. The world needs interreligious dialogue (Carc. F. Arinze)
271. Islamic banks (E. Renaud)
272. Allâhu Akbar as a central theme of religious conversation with Muslim believers (C. Troll)
273. Christian witness and Ecumenism in a society with a Muslim majority (J. Bonny)
274. Spirituality in interreligious dialogue : challenge and promise (G. Scattolin)
275. Moro Jihad and Juramentado : the Islamic roots (W.J. LaRousse)
276. Christian-Muslim relations : a Vatican perspective (M.L. Fitzgerald)
277. Muslim prisoners and the Friday Jum`a prayer (A.M. Clark)
278. Timelessness and the reality of fate (H. Yahya)
279. The contribution of religious believers to the dialogue of civilizations (T. Michel)
280. Contemporary Islam - annotated bibliography (4) (J. Lacunza-Balda)
281. Fear seeking understanding - some reflections on the American perception of Islam before and after September 11, 2001 (C. Wilde)
282. Reflections on dialogue : life experiences (Muslim students in Rome)
283. Al-Ghazâlî - theologian and spiritual master (P. Nicelli)
284. The Holy Trinity as the epitome of Christian faith (G. Greshake)
285. The face of Islâm flushed - the Karabala event (C.P. Clohessy)
286. God in Islam - some basic features of Islamic thought (G. Scattolin)
287. Islamic persepctives on peace and violence (D. Smock)
288. Calvin and the Turks (J. Slomp)
289. The ethics of pardon and peace - a dialogue of ideas between the thought of Pope J.P. II & Bediuzzaman Said Nursi (T. Michel)
290. Germany's Islamic Charter with a commentary (C. Troll)
291. Women in dialogue: women in Islam (P. Johnstone) - Building God's peace and Justice together (R. Ammah)
292. Peace: a single goal and a shared intention (Muslim representatives, Vatican Forum Jan 23, 2002)
293. The miracles of Jesus in the Christian tradition and the commentaries of the Qur'ân (B. Avci)
294. Dialogue and coexistence (Arab Working Group on Muslim-Christian Dialogue)
295. The Gospel of Barnabas - a précis (C. Clohessy)
296. From heresy to religion - Islam since Vatican II (M.L. Fitzgerald)
297. A Muslim speaks to Christians (T. A.M. Mayer)
298. Islam in the new millenium (R. Hassan)
299-300.Encounter : Index of issues 1-298
301. Edward Said (1935-2003): an appraisal (P. McNamara)
302. Reflections on the encounter between Christianity and Islam (Part 1) (A. O'Mahony)
303. Reflections on the encounter between Christianity and Islam (Part 2) (A. O'Mahony)
304. Monotheism in Islam: an assessment of the concept of Tawhid (E. Mukasa)
305. Challenges and perspectives for the future concerning the social interreligious dialogue between Christians and Muslims (R. Stäger)
306. Christian-Muslim relations in Germany (C. Troll)
307. Our presence to the world of Islam in Pakistan (J. O'Brien)
308. The image of Jesus and Christianity in modern Shi'a Islamic thought (A. O'Mahony)
309. Islam and Christianity - Possible leads towards reconciliation (J. McL. Ritchie)
310. Reflections on interreligious dialogue (G. Scattolin)
311. The impact of Louis Massignon (1883-1962) on Islamic studies (J. Waardenburg)
312. Muslim-Christian dialogue over Jesus and Muhammad (E.C. Hostetter)
313. Chrislamherb: a new synthetic Religious movement in Nigeria (A.R.B. Adesina)
314. Maiden of paradise : notes on Fâtima, daughter of Muhammad (C. Clohessy)
315. The psalms of Zayn al-`Âbidîn (J. Martone)
316. The Tijâniyya - an infallible way of salvation (D. Sarrio)
317-8. Progressive thinking in contemporary Islam (C.W. Troll)